From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program Director Clinical Supervisor (LMFT/LCSW)Apply Now Job ID 1900058Q
Program Director Clinical Supervisor (LMFT/LCSW)
Primary Location: CA-CAMission Hills-10200 Sepulveda Blvd
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here.
Description As the Program Director (Clinical Supervisor) for California MENTOR Family Support Services’ Wraparound program in Mission Hills, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services for the families we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of our Executive Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
• Provides leadership for staff, families, and others associated with the service
• Builds a team of quality mental health professionals
• Manages daily operations and all service delivery components of the Family Centered Treatment© model as well as Wraparound services
• Provides supervision to multidisciplinary staff
• Participates in individual and peer supervision with other California MENTOR leaders in the state.
• Oversees administrative staff and functions
• Creates and implements marketing plan and develop business contacts.
Qualifications: What we require of you:
• State Licensure as Marriage and Family Therapist or as Clinical Social Worker
• Minimum of five years of clinical experience in the field.
• A minimum of two years’ of management/supervisory experience.
• Reliable transportation
• Auto insurance that complies with the state policy concerning minimum car insurance coverage
• Valid driver’s license in good standing
• Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
What we offer you:
• A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• Annual bonus plan
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts; fun employee events
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!