Therapist (Per Diem)Apply Now Job ID 19000ALO
Therapist (Per Diem)
Primary Location: United States-AL-ALMobile
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Per Diem and Part-Time Therapists
We are seeking passionate and committed Therapists for Part-Time and Per Diem positions in Alabama.
As a Therapist/Social Worker, you will facilitate Intensive Home-Based Services by modeling activities that help to maintain a safe and healthy environment for children and families.
- Provide individual and family counseling services
- Identify services based on an effective assessment of client’s needs
- Participate in individual and team supervision
- Build and maintain positive relationships with referrals and agencies
What we require of you:
- Master’s degree in Human Service or related field:
- Psychology; Master’s in Social Work; Master’s in Counseling; Master’s in Education with a concentration in Counseling.
- Must have at least one year of experience working with the child mental health population.
- Reliable transportation, auto insurance that complies with the state minimum policy
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Ability to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of children and their families
What We Offer:
- Flexible Schedules (days/nights/weekends/PT/FT)
- Clinicians receive intensive training in Family Centered Treatment ® and are awarded with certification transferrable across the Mentor Network nationwide
- Clinical supervision including training supervision towards independent licensure
- Mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement ; one of the largest national networks of human service providers
- Competitive pay rates
- Per Diem
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!