From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Therapist (Part-Time)Apply Now Job ID 190000AW
Primary Location: AL-ALMontgomery-HR/AL Montgomery
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Part-Time and Full-Time Licensed Therapist (Family Center Clinician)
We are seeking passionate and committed Licensed Therapists for Part-Time and Full-Time positions in Alabama.
As a Licensed Therapist/Social Worker, you will facilitate Intensive Home-Based Services by modeling activities that help to maintain a safe and healthy environment for children and families.
We offer Family Centered Treatment® (FCT©)—an evidence-based model of family preservation designed to help families who are at risk learn, grow and interact in a positive way.
- Provide individual and family counseling services
- Implement the Evidence-Based Family Centered Treatment approach, with training provided
- Identify services based on an effective assessment of client’s needs
- Participate in individual and team supervision
- Build and maintain positive relationships with referrals and agencies
- Master’s degree in Human Service or related field:
- Psychology; Master’s in Social Work; Master’s in Counseling; Master’s in Education with a concentration in Counseling.
- LMSW, LPC, LPCC, LISW,
- Must have at least one year of experience working with the child mental health population.
- Reliable transportation, auto insurance that complies with the state minimum policy
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Ability to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of children and their families
What We Offer:
- Flexible Schedules (days/nights/weekends/PT/FT)
- Clinicians receive intensive training in Family Centered Treatment ® and are awarded with certification transferrable across the Mentor Network nationwide
- Clinical supervision including training supervision towards independent licensure
- Mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement ; one of the largest national networks of human service providers
- Competitive pay rates