From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
House Supervisor ENHANCED WAGEApply Now Job ID 19000OZ0
House Supervisor ENHANCED WAGE
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMonticello
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
REM South Central Services is in search of a House Supervisor/Program Supervisor in Monticello, Minnesota. We support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness and brain injuries. Apply with us today and help us make a difference in the lives of others! With this position we are offering an enhanced wage!
Take your human services career to the next level with REM South Central Services! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor opportunity.
The Program Supervisor is responsible to lead services within a designated service or program to ensure that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect. Program Supervisors also are responsible to ensure staff schedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living. The PS also acts as a “go to” person for that program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs.
In addition to coordinating the activities of the employees within that program, the Program Supervisor delivers direct care services to individuals on an ongoing basis.
- Under the supervision of the Program Director, oversee the day-to-day operation of the program
- Lead services within a designated service or program
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals
- Supervise daily activities of Direct Support Professionals
- Coordinate the activities for, and maintain schedules of, the employees of the program
- Provide direct care and support to assigned individuals
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, disciplinary, and firing decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
- High School diploma or GED required; must be 18 years of age
- Minimum of 12 months experience in Direct Care role
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
Our Program Supervisor role is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis.
We offer competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week. In addition to paid training and holiday pay, our work environment is rewarding and dynamic where no day is ever the same, and you’ll have career opportunities across our nationwide Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers, with 32,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today! EOE/AAE