Clinical CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 19000VXY
Primary Location: NJ-NJMount Laurel-2000 Crawford Pl
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
- Assesses referred clients and leads development of service plan in conjunction with treatment team and funding sources in accordance with corporate, contractual, and regulatory standards.
- Creates, coordinates and evaluates service plans through partnerships with stakeholders based on assessed client needs.
- Provides pre-service introduction and in-service continuing education to mentors as appropriate per regulatory requirements.
- Provides ongoing monitoring and consultation to mentors regarding work with clients and implementation of service plan. Makes mentor and family home visits and conducts mentor group meetings as required.
- Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed.
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all clients as needed.
- Master’s degree in a human services related field
- One year of related experience working with clients with developmental disabilities or mental health issues.
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance
- Participation in our on-call rotation
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities