HR Administrative AssistantApply Now Job ID 17000JNT
HR Administrative Assistant
Primary Location: NJ-NJMount Laurel-2000 Crawford Pl
Function:Office and Administrative Support
New Jersey MENTOR
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in scheduling interviews, job fairs, and new hire orientation
- Onboarding new employees. Ensuring all new hire paperwork, fingerprinting and physicals are completed prior to hire.
- Prepares and processes office administrative paperwork, such as employment requisitions, employee time sheets, expense vouchers, invoices, etc. Set's up and maintains confidential, sensitive files and records for multiple functions, ensuring efficient retrieval of information.
- Partner with Trainer to schedule and track annual training. Track New Hire Orientation training.
- Prepare files for all licensing reviews. Tracking and ensuring that all expiring documents are requested and filed prior to the licensing reviews.
- Provide support to Human Resources including reference checks, pre-employment checks, file audits, file management, tracking of specialized trainings.
- Maintain employee records in accordance with State, Federal and company regulations and policy as required.
- Assist with special projects. Gathers data and prepares a variety of documents and reports using established formats.
- Produces standard correspondence, memos and reports from drafts. Proofreads and edits material for appropriate grammar, spelling and formal.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- High School Diploma. Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Two years’ experience in HR administrative support.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Initiative to work independently and multitask to support departmental priorities
- Flexible and adaptable to shifting needs of the department
- Must have the willingness to travel between Administrative offices in Somerset, NJ and Mt. Laurel NJ.
Founded in 1990, New Jersey MENTOR supports adults, youth and families throughout the state, offering a broad continuum of treatment programs in a variety of community-based settings. Through a range of personalized programs including Therapeutic Foster Care and adult Host Home programs, New Jersey MENTOR strives to enhance the lives of children and adults throughout the state so they may reach their potential and thrive in the communities they call home.
New Jersey MENTOR is a partner within The MENTOR Network. We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With ~27,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!