From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides survivors of brain injury with structured support and compassionate care. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers — NeuroRestorative's employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Clinical EvaluatorApply Now Job ID 17000KUC
Primary Location: United States-IL-ILMt Prospect
- Establishes and maintains relationships with potential referral sources.
- Describes NeuroRestorative and Mentor Network programs for potential referral sources
- Performs clinical evaluations to determine eligibility for NeuroRestorative and subsidiary programs.
- Prepares reports of clinical evaluations and makes recommendations to admissions committee.
- Completes all pre-admission protocols on regional referrals.
- Completes Integrity Checklist protocols.
- Participates in regional/national conferences (exhibiting/attendance)
- Participates in monthly Admission Team Meetings.
- Provides contact, referral information and reports to the computerized database system.
- Has integrity in relationships with clinical and business practices.
- Communicates responsibly with program participants, family members and
- payors regarding rehabilitation planning, admissions, etc.
- Participates in required in-service training.
- Achieves individual/team admission targets.
- Identifies regional industry trends and needs in order to make programmatic recommendations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree. Rehabilitation or Human Service field preferred.
- Three years experience in rehabilitation service provision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Established relationships with rehabilitation and/or funding agencies
- Strong clerical experience
- Solid marketing knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-orientated environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with desk top publishing, and database management