Accounts Receivable SpecialistApply Now Job ID 180002DG
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Primary Location: MA-MANorth Andover-1600 Osgood St
The MENTOR Network
We’re looking for motivated Accounting/Finance professionals who are interested in being an integral part of a growing Finance team. As we centralize our finance functions, we have a variety of new career opportunities within our Finance Shared Service Center in North Andover. We are looking for analytical, driven, smart, enthusiastic, hard-working professionals to join our growing department!
This is a new position due to growth of the Finance Shared Service Center.
Do you have experience in Accounts Receivable or Data Integrity and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a combination of Accounts Receivable and Data Integrity?
If so, The MENTOR Network is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist within Data Integrity who is responsible for analyzing all documentation to ensure it meets the requirements needed to enter authorizations and rates into the billing system(s). This person will also be responsible for entering the client’s eligibility information into the system.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
• Utilize automated AR software application (Avatar) to process financial eligibility, authorization and rates
• Utilize document management software (Biscom) to disperse workflow and to process transactions daily
• Perform data entry tasks for all financial eligibility, authorization, rates in a timely manner
• Maintain supporting documentation for all transactions
• Review, escalate, and resolve any source documentation discrepancies (not in good order) to meet documentation requirements
• Work with state office and other key AR staff to resolve outstanding transactions
• Assist with the resolution of any issues that could impact billing or any month-end closing deadlines
• Ensure internal control compliance with all assigned areas and other audit requirements
• Assist in the onboarding of new hires by providing required training when necessary
• Support special projects and mission critical initiatives
• Embrace concept mentoring by actively participating in team meetings and fostering an environment in which team members proactively collaborate with one another
• Proactively supports management as well as the objectives and goals of the department
• Supports special projects and performs other duties as assigned by the SSC AR Supervisor
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required
Post Secondary degree in Finance/Accounting or related field preferred
1+ years experience in Accounts Receivable or related field
- Quality Assurance background would be preferred
- Medical billing background is preferred but not required
Other Skills and Abilities:
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Good communication skills (oral and written)
Well developed problem solving skills
Knowledge of EDI 835 formatting helpful but not essential
Commitment to excellent customer service and support
Foster culture of continuous improvement
The MENTOR Network, a national network of local health and human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.