From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides survivors of brain injury with structured support and compassionate care. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers — NeuroRestorative's employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Admissions Funding CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17000H5Y
Admissions Funding Coordinator
Primary Location: MA-MANorth Andover-1600 Osgood St
NeuroRestorative offers a continuum of post-acute rehabilitation programs for individuals with brain injuries and other neurological challenges. Through a range of program settings throughout the country and individualized services, NeuroRestorative can meet the needs of participants at any state of post-acute rehabilitation.
NeuroRestorative is currently seeking a talented and driven Admissions Funding Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating and administering all participant benefits, services, admissions and marketing/communication efforts for all relevant applicable programs. If you have experience with authorizations in a managed care environment you should apply for this key role with us!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential referral sources and provide information on Mentor Network programs.
- Facilitate determination of referral viability, clinically and financially. Check benefits for health insurance using benefits checklist, contact precertification and establish contact with a case manager.
- Complete all funding verification protocols. Inform evaluator of benefits profile. Identify all types of funding possibilities including primary, secondary, and ancillary. Upon approval, submit information to funding source by overnight, letter or fax.
- Work with funder, program director, evaluator, and family as necessary to assure that admission is scheduled and everything is in place for admission.
- Complete and processes intake form, notify evaluator and send documents for database input. Distribute records and other documents to appropriate staff for clinical and medical approvals; track and document status of clinical and medical approvals.
- Track and record admissions, discharges, new referrals and closed referrals on pathway. Determine reason for closed referrals and records in file and in database.
- Manage an “800” call and web-site referral system. Take calls and facilitate an immediate response by each region to caller’s requests. Provide research and resources to outside and internal callers regarding programs and product lines.
- Provide administrative assistance to marketing; order and maintain inventory for brochures, marketing collateral/premiums, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, etc. as required.
- May facilitate design and distribution of newsletters, fliers, advertising and brochures.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
Qualifications: Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and three years’ experience in rehabilitation service provision.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
AMERICAN WITH DISABILITY STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.
NeuroRestorative is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Bring your experience and skills to make a positive impact with the mission-driven work we do every day. Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!