Benefits AdministratorApply Now Job ID 17000JUW
Primary Location: MA-MANorth Andover-1600 Osgood St
The MENTOR Network
As a Benefits Administrator you will support the administration of employee benefit programs such as 401(k), Time Off, and Welfare Plans. Serve as a point of contact to coordinate the exchange of information with employees and vendors. Provides support to employees, and outside agencies and vendors participating in the delivery of benefit programs and assists in maintaining program compliance with Federal and State regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Under supervision, administers assigned employee benefit programs such as 401k, time-off plans, and welfare plans.
- Assists in ensuring benefit provisions are properly applied for employees and their families in the event of employee termination, disability, accident or death.
- Serves as a contributing team member for new welfare and retirement products and services, as well as administering existing welfare and retirement products and services.
- Provides customer service support and serves as a contact to employees, internal departments, vendors, outside agencies and third-party administrators.
- Documents and maintains administrative procedures for assigned benefit processes.
- Processes payroll deduction reports for benefit plans and submits to vendor. Monitors billings to ensure accuracy and prepares vouchers for payment.
- Audits plan enrollment, employee deductions and vendor reports.
- Assists in the implementation of network wide projects as they relate to group benefits.
- Supports the HR Shared Service Center initiative and ongoing activities as needed.
- Supports the review and distribution of summary plan descriptions for company benefit plans.
- Under supervision, helps ensure compliance with Federal and State regulations such as COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA, ACA and files required State and Federal reports.
- Supports merger and acquisition initiatives as directed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
Associates degree in Human Resources, Business or Finance and three to five years’ experience in administration of benefit plans.
An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Bring your compensation experience and dedication to make a positive difference in the mission-driven work we do every day.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.