From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program DirectorApply Now Job ID 19000R4X
Primary Location: United States-MA-MANorth Andover
Mentor Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with memory care needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be. Our caring staff works with each participant to create an individualized Plan of Care that fits their needs and interests. Depending on each person’s unique needs, the care plan may include services such as nursing care, social activities, healthy, delicious meals, and transportation to and from their local center.
Mentor ADH is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of one of our memory care adult day health programs. Program Directors ensure quality of services and compliance with regulatory requirements are delivered. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedules staff.
Specific tasks include:
- Develop short and long-term goals for Adult Day Health Program.
- Directing and supervising all aspects of the program.
- Ensure compliance with the standards established by the Department of Health and Human Services and other regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Overseeing program safety and emergency evacuation plans.
- Seek and use clinical and administrative guidance as needed.
- Fiscal Administration of the program.
- Establish collaborative relationships to ensure necessary support services are available to members and their families.
- Development and implementation of the program’s marketing plan.
- Other tasks as assigned by the leadership team.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- Two years of managerial experience
- Two years of experience working with adults in a health-care setting
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care, and the multidisciplinary team approach
- Competence in CPR and First Aid
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!