As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNOakdale
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others? If so, look no further than REM MN Community Services! Our Direct Care team is fun, creative and dedicated. The heart of what we do is to provide care and support to people with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Flexible Consistent Schedules
- Family-orientated environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for Full-time employees
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM MN Community Services is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.