Program SupervisorApply Now Job ID 1800005P
Primary Location: CA-CAOntario-3311 E Shelby St
Function:Direct Support Management
Cole Vocational Services
As an Assistant Program Director (Program Administrative Coordinator) with Cole Vocational Services, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports those we serve in a center or community based day program. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully assist in directing program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will help manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Program Director. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Assist in the development and the delivery of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Supports the Manager in day to day operations in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Plans, coordinates and evaluates staff efforts to achieve program, organization and consumer outcomes
- Implements Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensures on-going communication with planning team
- Shares responsibility for time-keeping and billing for services provided
- Builds and maintains relationships with families, Regional Centers, and regulatory agencies
- Prepares incident reports for both internal and external agencies as needed
- Develops and implements activity schedules
- Works with Program Director to oversee consumer care, supervision, and safety
- Acts as Direct Support Professional as needed
- Assumes the role of the Program Director in their absence
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
What we require of you:
· At least three years’ experience providing support to individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, including at least one year in a comparable program
· OR Bachelor’s degree in human services related field
The demonstrated ability to provide staff training, supervision and planning
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
· Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
· High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
· Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
·A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
·Annual bonus plan
·A rewarding work environment
·Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
·Time Off & Holiday Pay
·Family-oriented environment, casual dress
·Employee discounts; fun employee events
·Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
·On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
·Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Cole Vocational Services is a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!