From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Behavior AnalystApply Now Job ID 18000OEE
Primary Location: United States-FL-FLOrlando
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Bring your passion and expertise as a Behavioral Analyst to our growing, mission-driven organization. Make a positive difference in the lives of others - come join our amazing team! Work within a setting that offers variety, rewarding challenges, and some of the best co-workers you’ll ever find.
We seek an experienced Behavioral Analyst to develop behavioral plans and provide behavioral therapy, and other therapeutic services to program participants. Working with your regional team to conduct functional behavior assessments, develop and implement effective, positive, behavioral support plans.
Our Behavioral Analyst positions enjoy high-impact with those we serve while providing flexibility with your schedule and location - and offering longer-term career options across our nationwide network.
- Work closely with our individuals and staff to observe, identify, analyze, and document a range of behavior challenges.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
- Develop and implement Behavioral Analysis Service Plans.
- Create individualized treatment plans to help each individual improve.
- Using training and creativity, explore ways to handle challenging problems for our individuals in home settings, workplaces, and the community.
- Train team members to reinforce implementation of behavioral plans.
- Visit programs for follow-up and ongoing evaluations to realign plans as needed.
- The position requires travel throughout the service areas; hours and schedule are flexible around the people we serve.
What we ask of you:
- Master's Degree in psychology or related field preferred;
- One year experience working with special populations in related capacity;
- Experience with conducting research in behavior analysis within an applied setting preferred;
- Required Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) ;
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities is preferred, but bring the right attitude, and we’ll train you for success;
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families.
- Paid training; Holiday pay; 401(k); paid time off, medical, vision, dental and short term disability;
- Flexibility with your schedule;
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next;
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities;
- Access to career opportunities throughout our nationwide Network;
- Mileage reimbursement
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
Florida MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services to children, adults, and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. We have a great work environment, and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!