From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides survivors of brain injury with structured support and compassionate care. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers — NeuroRestorative's employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Team LeadApply Now Job ID 18000029
Primary Location: FL-FLOrlando-3701 Avalon Park W Boulevard
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
NeuroRestorative Avalon Park
1-full time 40 hours weekends Thursday - Monday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm.
1 full time 40 hours weekends/weekdays Thursday - Monday 3:00 pm -11:00 pm1 full time 40 hrs Tuesday -Saturday 3:00 pm -11:00 pm
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field with some special population experience. CNA preferred or:
- One year of college and six months special population experience or:
- High School Diploma or GED and one year special population experience may subsitute for the first requirement
- CNA preferred
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with three years driving experience and acceptable record
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Complete CPI parts I & II and other training as required
- Ability to pass UCIA Background Check