From behavioral analysts to early intervention specialists to program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides early intervention services to infants and toddlers with disabilities or developmental delays. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—our employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program Services Clinical CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 19000RJU
Program Services Clinical Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAPalm Desert
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
- Assist in the development of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Conducts home visits based on individual needs and completes progress notes
- Completes Behavior Consults, assessment reviews, and progress reports
- Identifies needed changes and emergent needs on an ongoing basis
- Oversees the implementation of behavior plans and ensures on-going communication with planning team
- Builds and maintains relationships with families, SELPA’s and Regional Centers
- Works with Program Supervisor and Program Director to oversee and provide consumer care and supervision, as needed
- Provide on call coverage for caseload
- Provide ongoing training and lead Intensive Intervention meetings
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
What we require of you:
- Most be Bilingual Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavior Intervention or related field and one year experience supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, planning, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- Night and weekend availability (rotating schedule) for emergency on call
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Family Home Agency is a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.