As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZParadise Valley
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Come join our mission – make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work! Arizona MENTOR has programs providing services to adults with disabilities in home and community-based settings. Apply today to join the amazing group of co-workers and the inspiring individuals we serve.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you'll carry out rewarding work, seeing your impact in lives on a daily basis. DSPs provide training, assistance and supervision to clients in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings.
We have a variety of shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights
Caregivers assist with daily activities such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Assisting with redirecting behaviors using strategies with a calm demeanor as prepared for in your training
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Full, Part time, and As Needed, schedules available
- Paid training provided on site
- Paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
- A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you!
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- A caring attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Successful clearance of background checks
- Valid Arizona driver’s license in good standing required for most positions
Interested in speaking with someone in person? In addition to online applications, we welcome walk-in applicants on Wednesdays, 9am-12pm and 1pm-2pm at 3838 N Central ave. #1200 Phoenix, AZ 85012
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from some of our team why they’re part of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?Watch Video
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.