From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Behavior SpecialistApply Now Job ID 190004DR
Primary Location: United States-WV-WVParkersburg
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here.
Our Behavior Specialist team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
- Bachelor's Degree in human services field
- Documented training in behavior modification techniques required
- Minimum of two years experience in behavioral management role required
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- Experience working with Title XIX Waiver program rules, regulations and limitations required