Mentor RecruiterApply Now Job ID 1900092E
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAPasadena
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Mentor Recruiter with California MENTOR Family Home Agency, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate, proven recruiter who can successfully identify families in the Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena and Los Angeles area to become adult foster care providers, who we call “Mentors.” Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest. We’re the leader across California in matching adults with developmental disabilities with amazing families who want to make a difference.
Do you have experience working in sales or recruitment and you’re seeking more meaning in your work life? Leverage your skills to make an impact in people’s lives. Build and enhance an active network of family homes through the strategic recruitment of qualified Mentors and guide them through the certification process. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Develop and coordinate targeted marketing including advertising and hosting information sessions
- Represent the company at community events, promotional presentations, and other events to recruit Mentors
- Support applicants throughout certification process, providing guidance and managing timelines
- Review applications, medical examinations and references. Conduct evaluations and assessments
- Create and design new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors; measure success of campaign effectiveness
- Implement and fully leverage recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies
If you have direct recruitment or sales experience and this sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you!
What we require of you:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; will consider prior related work experience
- Demonstrated success in a recruiting, sales or marketing role
- Ability to effectively establish rapport with potential Mentors
- Looking for someone with SALES experience
·Strong follow through to expedite certification process
·A competitive spirit, a goal-oriented nature, and an ability to inspire people
·Flexible schedule to support business needs
·Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
·Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
·A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
·Annual performance-based bonus plan
·A rewarding work environment
·Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the families you bring onboard
·Time Off & Holiday Pay
·Family-oriented environment, casual dress
·Employee discounts; fun employee events
·Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
·On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
·Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR Family Home Agency is a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services.With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!