From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Accounts Receivable CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17000L32
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
- Prepares monthly billing for clients
- Processes and posts payments received.
- Produces, distributes, and maintains monthly accounts receivable reports for analysis.
- Works aging reports
- Maintains accounts receivable processing manual and reference materials.
- Ensures Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Maintains files on all monthly invoices
- Completes month end close process
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with billing
- Two years experience in Accounts Receivable or related field preferred
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- Ability to obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Arizona MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!