From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Bilingual Staffing CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17000MAQ
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
Function:Office and Administrative Support
- Prepares bi-monthly support staff schedules according to client-authorized hours and in compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Maintains support staff attendance, schedule changes, overtime, and changes to client schedules according to authorized hours. Performs tabulation and cross-reference with schedules of claim forms.
- Maintains daily schedule changes in AVATAR computer based scheduling program. Updates the AVATAR computer based program for client schedules as assigned per client authorized hours. Notifies program coordinators and supervisors of daily schedule changes and new staff training with clients
- Communicates effectively with support staff, families, clients and the Department of Developmental Disabilities regarding schedules and changes.
- Schedules support staff to cover emergency call-offs and on-call shifts minimizing service gaps.
- Works with clients, families and guardians when new staff will be scheduled.
- Responsible for recording and forwarding Incident Reports in accordance with corporate and state regulatory standards.
- Provides monitoring, consultation and support to staff and families regarding work with clients and implementation of service plans. May make home visits. Conducts meetings as required.
- Maintains current and complete client records and reports in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- May recruit, screen, hire and evaluate support personnel, ensuring appropriate training and development in order to facilitate a match for each client.
- High school diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
- Valid AZ driver’s license in good standing
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Bilingual preferred
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay for eligible positions
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network