From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Group Home Program SupervisorApply Now Job ID 20000IQX
Group Home Program Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Looking to take your Caregiver experience to the next career step? Arizona MENTOR seeks a Program Supervisor in Phoenix to oversee 1 Group Home for individuals with developmental/ intellectual disabilities. This is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching (pending introductory period and eligibility requirements)
- Referral bonus if you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
The Program Supervisor oversees a Group Home ensuring adequate staffing levels, health and safety of the individuals we serve and staff satisfaction/ retention. The Supervisor serves as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork and identifying training needs.
- Ensure staff schedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals/ Caregivers
- Coordinate the activities for the employees in the program
- Provide direct care and support to individuals in the program
- Provide input and feedback in hiring and performance management decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year related work experience required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!