From skilled nurses and therapists to administrative staff and clinical evaluators, our employees make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local providers—CareMeridian’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative health and human services for more than 30 years.
Marketing RepresentativeApply Now Job ID 17000GJN
Primary Location: AZ-AZPhoenix-5301 E Thomas Rd
- Making sales calls – assist in driving call volume for CareMeridian with a focus on the WC feild
- Performing patient evaluations.
- Managing patient/family relationships – conducting pre-admit family tours
- Participates in the creation of annual marketing/communications strategy for state operations.
- Participates in corporate marketing and branding efforts.
- Assists in maintaining company branding/image standards.
- Manages online marketing material fulfillment system.
- Provide marketing/communications support for video or other collateral sales materials as needed.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree and two years of related experience. Knowledge and proficiency in Power Point.
- Clinical License: RN, LVN, RPT, OTR, RPT