From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Mentor Recruiter, IDDApply Now Job ID 20000INH
Mentor Recruiter, IDD
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Arizona MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
- Bachelors degree required; preferred focus in human services, marketing or business
- Three years of related experience required
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- A bachelor’s degree in a related human services field
- Two (2) years of post-secondary education in a related human services field and two(2) years of directly related work experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of directly related work experience.
- Directly related work experience includes work in the field of developmental disabilities, family home licensing, or child welfare.