Program Director Residential Services Central Phx AreaApply Now Job ID 200000Y4
Program Director Residential Services Central Phx Area
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
The Program Director manages Program Supervisors and the group homes they oversee ensuring quality services, health and safety of the individuals we serve, and ongoing training and support for staff. This is a critical role in ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations, consistent practices in staffing, hiring and training and successful management of program finances.
- Program management including program planning, record retention, program team meetings, compliance, stakeholder relations, and incident reduction strategies.
- Staff management including hiring, training, performance management, performance evaluations, employee safety and scheduling.
- Finance including billing and utilization, staffing, and growth.
- Maintenance including vehicles, housekeeping and repairs.
- Provides coverage in homes and available on-call as needed.
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Two to three years of experience in the human services/ social services industry
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state