Quality Improvement Manager Human ServicesApply Now Job ID 200001HG
Quality Improvement Manager Human Services
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
Arizona MENTOR seeks a Quality Improvement Manager to provide leadership and support for all matters related to compliance and quality for the state. The Quality Improvement Manager supports multiple service lines including group home (residential), day program, employment and supported living services for adults with developmental/ intellectual disabilities and other special needs.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package
- Referral bonus when you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with company matching (pending eligibility requirements)
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
The Quality Improvement Manager is responsible for state-wide implementation of company and state-specific quality improvement plans. The Manager serves as a business partner by supporting Directors and staff with quality and compliance initiatives, rules and regulations to meet and exceed service excellence.
- In partnership with the state leadership team and QI Director, develop state-specific continuous quality improvement plans.
- Provide quality assurance / improvement focused technical assistance and subject matter expertise with regard to process improvement initiatives.
- Partner with Operations to identify training needs and to develop resources to meet those needs.
- Organize and manage monthly trended incident reporting system data to operations for their review and action.
- Conduct and/or review internal investigations for incidents involving alleged abuse and/or neglect.
- Develop and oversee quality and compliance monitoring systems to measure the state’s compliance with Network standards, contractual obligations, state and federal regulations and accreditation standards.
- Direct and manage performance of QI Specialist in tandem with Operations supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a social services field (mental health, child welfare, brain injury, intellectual / developmental disabilities, etc.) is required.
- Master's degree in Human Services preferred
- Some supervision experience strongly preferred
- A passion for quality with demonstrated follow through and ability to set guidelines and expectations
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated advocacy skills with empathy and solution-orientation.