RecruiterApply Now Job ID 19000S5S
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
The Staff Recruitment Specialist/ Recruiter is responsible for recruitment and hiring of employees at Arizona MENTOR specifically in the Phoenix area. This is high-volume, fast-paced recruitment with the main focus being Direct Support Professional/ Caregiver roles that support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Partners with Operations to perform recruitment activities such as screening resumes, completing phone screens, and scheduling interviews
- Manages applicant tracking system ensuring timely and accurate information in regard to candidate status in the process
- Recruits and attracts qualified applicants through multiple sources and guides them through the hiring process in compliance with hiring requirements
- Processes required pre-employment verifications including employee background checks, motor vehicle reports, state registry and other required checks
- Sets up, maintains and audits confidential, sensitive files and records, ensuring efficient retrieval of information
In addition to a competitive compensation/benefits package, including a 401(k) with company matching (pending eligibility requirements), we offer:
- A rewarding work environment with a collaborative, fun team
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Growth opportunity across our nationwide network of human services
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year of related experience with recruitment or within Human Services preferred;
- Competency with office skills: Microsoft Office; internet savvy; able to operate printer/copiers;
- Experience with applicant tracking software and online recruitment strategies preferred;
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Employment laws is preferred
- Proficient in written and oral communications;
- Ability to establish rapport quickly with people, friendly approach;
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and carry out assigned job responsibilities
- Valid driver’s license in good standing, car registration and auto insurance if driving on the behalf of the Company.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Travel required within region supported