From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Cognitive Retraining Specialist - PittsburghApply Now Job ID 20000QBE
Cognitive Retraining Specialist - Pittsburgh
Primary Location: PA-PAPittsburgh-WFH
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Looking for a great job in Education, Rehabilitation Counseling, Human Services, or Psychology with the leading provider of Cognitive Rehabilitation?
SIGNING BONUS OF $200, continuing education certification programs (Academy for the Certification of Brain Injury Specialists), and employee referral bonuses.
· Develop compensatory memory strategies and system
· Assist with budgeting bill paying, planning, and scheduling
· Develop consistent problem solving skills for everyday problems
· Promote initiation and follow through of activities
· Support effective communication and social skills
· Access and navigate the community safely
· Develop natural supports and provide family and community education
· Teach study skills and academic organization
· Facilitate vocational preparedness, including support with volunteering and competitive employment
A qualified individual MUST possess:
• Bachelor's degree
in Psychology or other Human Services field
• Experience working with individuals with disabilities
• A reliable car, valid license, and responsible driving record
• The ability to work a flexible schedule
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Creativity, initiative, flexibility and time management skills
• The ability to work well with a team
As a part of The MENTOR Network—a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 40 years.