Assessment SpecialistApply Now Job ID 19000MLC
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
The Assessment Specialist is responsible for ensuring that enrolled individuals receiving services are assessed using the Oregon Needs Assessment (ONA) tool. Additionally, the Assessment Specialist will conduct the Foster Care Support Needs Assessment (SNAP) as needed. The Assessment Specialist will not serve as a Case Manager and may not facilitate an assessment for anyone they provided case management services to in the last 6 months. The Assessment Specialist will be responsible for completing case record review, quality assurance tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree in behavioral science, social science, or a closely related field or
- A bachelor’s degree in any field and one year of human services related experience or
- An associate’s degree in a behavioral science, social science, or a closely related field and two years of human services related experience or
- Three years of human services related experience, such as work providing assistance to people and groups with issues, such as economical disadvantages, employment, abuse and neglect, substance abuse, aging, disabilities, prevention, health, cultural competencies, or housing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in Person Centered Planning and Self-Determination.
- Prior experience providing or participating in assessment services.
- Strong communication and literacy skills, including both written and oral form.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with attention to detail, demonstrate strong time management skills, organizational skills, meet established deadlines, ability to adapt to change.