From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Case Management DirectorApply Now Job ID 190006WY
Case Management Director
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
MENTOR Oregon seeks a dedicated and compassionate Program Director to oversee Brokerage / Case Management services for individuals with disabilities in the Portland metro area. The Program Director ensures quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements.
The Program Director manages Supervisors and Personal Agents / Case Managers ensuring quality services and ongoing training and support for staff. This is a critical role in ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations, consistent practices in staffing, hiring and training and successful management of program finances. MENTOR's office culture is built out of respect, support, and having fun together.
- Staff management including hiring, training, performance management, performance evaluations, employee safety and scheduling.
- Frequent travel across the Portland metro area for business and county meetings.
- Program management including program planning, record retention, program team meetings, compliance, and stakeholder relations.
- Monitors delivery of services and supports and ensures services are consistent, engaging and relevant to the individuals served.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the program, from billing to staff budgets, as well as reviewing and approving purchases.
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Bachelors degree preferred, HS Diploma/ GED required.
- Two to three years of experience in the Human Services Industry.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance.
MENTOR Oregon, a partner of The MENTOR Network, is a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
MENTOR Oregon is a team of abuse aware advocates working toward social justice for all people.
We believe in transparent communication while celebrating differences, achievements, failure, lessons learned and change.
We practice principles of purpose, courage, trust, responsibility and personal growth, in our work and our relationships, which promote the spirit of service, cooperation and continuous improvement.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!