Direct Support ProfessionalApply Now Job ID 17000OCA
Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
MENTOR Oregon is seeking On-Call Direct Support Professionals (Caregivers) to provide assistance to adults with disabilities who live independently in the community.
Provide assistance with daily activities such as:
- meal preparation and planning
- medication administration
- personal care
- facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals
- on outings in the community
- providing transportation to work or other activities.
- partner with clinical staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans
We are currently seeking on-call Direct Care staff to work a minimum of 10 hours per week in an on-call capacity with clients who live independently in their own homes in the community. We have various shifts available including days, evening, overnights, and weekends.
If you are looking for a job where you can make a difference, apply today.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing preferred
- Successful clearance of background check
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
MENTOR Oregon supports adults and
children with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a range of
individualized programs across the state. MENTOR Oregon is a partner of The
MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network
of local human service providers offering quality, community-based
services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in
35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join
The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide
quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and
caring professionals. Apply Today!