Job CoachApply Now Job ID 19000CFH
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
Function:Training Education Services
The MENTOR Network is a mission-based organization dedicated to providing high quality services to those we serve. Therefore, to deliver on our mission, The Network expects every employee to perform his or her job first and foremost in accordance with the Company’s mission.
Description This position coaches vocational program participants, individuals referred for vocational services, and oversees community employment goals, vocational development goals, and related program functions. Implements Individual Service Plans and promotes vocational skill acquisition and independence of each program participant.
- Actively engages program participants by providing continuous coaching, feedback, and demonstration of skill development tasks.
- Participates in the process of matching program participants to employment or vocational opportunities.
- Provides required level of supervision, support, and safety awareness during routine and crisis occurrences.
- Upholds safety for all by use of safety equipment and proper safety techniques, as applicable.
- Assists in arranging and/or provision of appropriate transportation to job sites as necessary.
- Ensures program participants are appropriately groomed and attired for employment or task assignment.
- Implements individual service plan, individual goals, and ensures active engagement and participation of each participant is maintained.
- Monitors, consults, and provides constructive feedback to program participants
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of six months experience in Human Services strongly preferred
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance if providing transportation to individuals receiving services