Payroll Coordinator / HR AdminApply Now Job ID 17000OKL
Payroll Coordinator / HR Admin
Primary Location: OR-ORPortland-11010 SE Division St
- Maintains employee data in the payroll system.
- Processes bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll for assigned corporations, ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Processes supplemental employee transactions between regular payroll cycles.
- Maintains records for garnishments and support payments as appropriate.
- Prepares and prints third party checks and payroll reports as requested.
- Responds to employees’ requests and problems in a timely manner.
- Performs action necessary to determine pay and deductions including Federal and State taxes, insurance, retirement, union dues, savings, and other deductions.
- Compiles payroll data, enters data, computes and posts wages, and reconciles errors to maintain payroll records.
- Creates and maintains personnel files for all employees.
- Assists with tracking of completion of employee training.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college coursework preferred. One to three years experience processing high volume payroll.