Program SupervisorApply Now Job ID 19000OER
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Looking to take your Caregiver experience to the next career step? MENTOR Oregon seeks a Program Supervisor in Portland to oversee an adult day program for individuals with developmental/ intellectual disabilities.This is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
The Program Supervisor oversees an adult day program ensuring adequate staffing levels, health and safety of the individuals we serve and staff satisfaction/ retention. The Supervisor serves as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork and identifying training needs.
- Ensure staff schedules are maintained to meet service plans to properly assist and support in social, behavioral, and health care needs in all areas of daily living
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals/ Caregivers
- Coordinate the activities for the employees in the program
- Provide direct care and support to individuals in the home
- Provide input and feedback in hiring and performance management decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
What we require of you:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Three years related work experience; supervisory experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
MENTOR Oregon, a partner
of The MENTOR Network, is a national network of local human services providers
with career opportunities in 36 states.
MENTOR Oregon is a team of abuse aware advocates working toward social justice for all people.
We believe in transparent communication while celebrating differences, achievements, failure, lessons learned and change.
We practice principles of purpose, courage, trust, responsibility and personal growth, in our work and our relationships, which promote the spirit of service, cooperation and continuous improvement.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!