From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Temporary Office ManagerApply Now Job ID 1900044I
Temporary Office Manager
Primary Location: OR-ORPortland-11010 SE Division St
Function:Office and Administrative Support
MENTOR Oregon seeks a temporary Office Manager at the Portland State Office for leave coverage. The Office Manager oversees general administrative support, office management, and may be responsible for supervision of processing activity including purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and information technology. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Description The Office Manager is responsible for general administrative support, office management, and may be responsible for processing purchases, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and information technology.
- Organizes, manages and maintains physical office space including security, cleaning and repairs.
- Responsible for state-wide communications and mail.
- Maintains systems for current licenses, leases, contracts and agreements.
- Maintains and manages regional or state databases and mailing lists; maintains organizational charts; disseminates information between managers and departments; tracks compliance with deadlines.
- Approves and orders supplies and equipment for state office.
- Manages vehicle inventory; manages tabs and re-licensing.
- Manages local accounts payable processing; handles vendor relations
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Associates degree in Business or Administration preferred
- Minimum of two years of administrative experience required.
- Some supervisory experience required.
- Proficiency in accounting and basic computer skills required.
- If driving for company purposes: Valid driver’s license in good standing required with access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance.
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!