Employee Safety Risk ManagerApply Now Job ID 17000KX1
Employee Safety Risk Manager
Primary Location: United States-CA-CARancho Cucamonga
The MENTOR Network
- Assess and develop safety and risk programs in partnership with field operations to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local safety-related regulations, and other environmental health, safety and loss prevention standards.
- Schedule regional travel (30% to 40%) to provide risk consultation, identification of safety hazards and evaluation of loss trends. Recommend corrective actions in partnership with field operations and team members.
- Identify and support response efforts to external regulatory agency concerns to address workplace health, safety and environmental compliance in an effort to expedite resolution.
- Provide ongoing safety and loss prevention training to reduce the frequency and severity of accidental losses.
- Collaborate with Safety and Risk Claims team to design and implement risk reduction programs and services on a national basis.
- Manage in partnership with state, regional and local safety committee’s to ensure safety program recommendations are followed.
- Work with learning and development personnel to develop safety and risk training materials.
- Perform other related duties and activities as assigned and required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five to seven years of Safety, Risk, Quality Improvement or industry related experience preferred.
- Experience with hospital, consumer care setting or human services business preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% - 40% within the designated states and regions noted.
- Affiliation with ASSE or national recognized safety, environmental and health certifications preferred.
In addition to an attractive compensation package comprised of base salary plus 10% bonus eligibility, we offer a rewarding work environment with opportunities across our nation-wide Network.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, colleagues and leaders. Bring your dedication and risk management abilities to help support the mission-driven work we do every day.
AMERICAN WITH DISABILITY STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!