Individual Funds SpecialistApply Now Job ID 190009NK
Individual Funds Specialist
Primary Location: United States-CA-CARancho Cucamonga
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Description Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serves people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages. As an Individual Funds Specialist, you’d be one of those extraordinary people.
We seek a Individual Funds Specialist who can successfully apply accounting procedures to the monitoring, maintaining and reporting of client financial transactions to ensure client finances are managed effectively and appropriately.
- Maintains individual (consumer) financial records including financial reports, bank statements, budgets, and benefit reporting, and ensures that financial records are complete and accurate.
- Conducts monthly reviews and completes financial statements for individuals by request. Ensures individual client finances are managed effectively and appropriately.
- Oversees the P&I process which includes reconciliation of bank account, requests checks, maintains current contact list, and mails checks.
- Dispenses each individual’s routine expense and personal spending money as deemed by the individual’s money management plan.
- Participates in investigations of misappropriations of funds, in consultation with supervisor/s and in conjunction with the QI Manager and Executive Director.
Qualifications: What we require of you:
- Associate’s Degree in accounting or business or one year accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency in accounting, intermediate to advanced computer skills and applications preferred.
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance if driving on the behalf of the Company.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- A competitive benefits package including 401(k) with company matching, annual bonus plan, paid time off, holiday pay and mileage reimbursement
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee discounts and fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network located in 36 states