From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Temp Program Records CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17000MSM
Temp Program Records Coordinator
Primary Location: CA-CARancho Cucamonga-9065 Haven Ave
Function:Office and Administrative Support
Creative Home Programs
Description As a Program Records Coordinator with Creative Homes Program, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. The Program Records Coordinator compiles, verifies, types and files client records. This individual will respond to requests for medical records and perform other assigned clerical duties. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
What we require of you:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two years of related experience
• Must be 18 years of age
• Valid driver’s license
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• A background check will be conducted for this position
Qualifications: What we offer you:
• A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers
• A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
• Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• Annual bonus plans
• Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
• Full time and Part time schedules available
• An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
• Employee discounts
• A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
• Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
• Mileage reimbursement
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Family Home Agency is a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!