From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Registered Nurse (RN)Apply Now Job ID 18000SZ1
Registered Nurse (RN)
Primary Location: CA-CARedding-4220 Vista Oaks Ct
Bring your RN experience to our growing, mission-driven organization! We have rewarding RN opportunities serving adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other specialized needs. Join our exceptional team of dedicated professionals!
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
Our RN positions enjoy high-impact with those we serve while providing flexibility with your schedule and location while having career options to move up and across the organization.
Provide clinical care to address the medical needs of individuals in Group Homes
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Monitor and ensure physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training of LVNs and program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
What we offer you:
- Flexibility with your schedule and ability to work remotely
- A rewarding work environment with meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- Two years of related experience
- Current RN license within the state
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities is preferred, but bring the right attitude, and we’ll train you for success
- Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise critical thinking in the clinical environment. Ability to prioritize, strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families
- Position requires travel between programs to provide services and conduct visits to the individuals we serve.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply