From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Caregiver for AdultsApply Now Job ID 190002WS
Caregiver for Adults
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRichfield
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Apply with REM Hennepin today! We support adults with a wide range of abilities and disabilities to lead self-directed lives.
We have full-time and part-time positions available. Come join our extraordinary team today!
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional you will work with individuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe and persistent mental health, and individuals with medically complex challenges.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSP’s may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP’s support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude