From behavioral analysts to early intervention specialists to program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides early intervention services to infants and toddlers with disabilities or developmental delays. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—our employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Early Intervention Specialist for Infant to Toddler age in Lake Isabella areaApply Now Job ID 19000X80
Early Intervention Specialist for Infant to Toddler age in Lake Isabella area
Primary Location: United States-CA-CARidgecrest
Function:Training Education Services
California MENTOR is a team Driven By Purpose and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
As an Early Intervention Specialist (EIS) with Creative Home Programs, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position provides early educational in-home services for an assigned caseload of infant/toddlers with special needs. We seek a passionate Specialist who can plan, schedule and provide early educational in-home services for an assigned caseload of infant/toddlers with special needs, with the support of your Program Supervisor, Program Director and Regional Director. Some experience with ABA techniques or behavioral support techniques is very desirable for this position.
*Note: for this specific opening we are looking for an EIS to manage cases in and around the Lake Isabella area.
Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Conducts home visits to identify needed changes and emergent needs on an ongoing basis based on individual need
- Administer and document all program assessments and completes progress notes
- Design, implement and adapt activities for language, cognitive, fine and gross motor, sensory, self-help and social/emotional development for each individual
- Builds and maintains good rapport and supportive relationships with families
- Provide on call coverage for caseload
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Early Childhood Education or similar discipline
- Two years of experience working with infants or young children and their parents
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) experience preferred
- Flexible schedule including evenings and weekends is required
- At least two professional references (current/previous supervisors) we can contact
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Regular access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass background that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check and pre-employment physical and TB test
- Paid training
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching(after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states