From behavioral analysts to early intervention specialists to program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides early intervention services to infants and toddlers with disabilities or developmental delays. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—our employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Early Intervention SpecialistApply Now Job ID 18000QR4
Early Intervention Specialist
Primary Location: United States-CA-CARiverside
Function:Training Education Services
Creative Home Programs
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Description As an Early Intervention Specialist with Creative Home Programs, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of these extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in their own home. We seek a passionate Specialist who can plan, schedule and provide early educational in-home services for an assigned caseload of infant/toddlers with special needs, with the support of your Program Supervisor, Program Director and Regional Director.
Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest. Do you want to move up? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
• Conducts home visits bases on individual need and completes progress notes
• Administer and document all program assessments
• Design, implement and adapt activities for language, cognitive, fine and gross motor, sensory, self-help and social/emotional development for each individual
• Completes quarterly, six month and annual client reports
• Identifies needed changes and emergent needs on an ongoing basis
• Builds and maintains relationships with families
• Provide on call coverage for caseload
Qualifications: Professional Qualifications:
• AA degree in Human Services or Child Development or equivalent experience preferred
• Applied Behavior Analysis experience preferred
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
• Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
• Flexible schedule to support business needs
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
• A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
• A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
• Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• Annual bonus plans
• Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
• Part time schedules available
• An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
• Employee discounts
• A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
• Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
• Mileage reimbursement
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!