From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
OT Occupational TherapistApply Now Job ID 19000FGD
OT Occupational Therapist
Primary Location: United States-UT-UTRiverton
NeuroRestorative is seeking an Occupational Therapist PRN/Per Diem to provide program participant evaluations, occupational therapy services, and may supervise Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants.
- Provides quality service delivery through evaluation and testing of program participants and the development of effective treatment plans for each participant.
- Administers innovative treatment programs to program participants and communicates treatment needs to appropriate staff. Provides re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary. Effectively manages assigned caseload.
- Sets up appropriate home exercise programs for participants in a timely manner. Performs home evaluations as needed.
- Maintains timely and appropriate program participant documentation including report of services. Completes weekly schedule request to meet OT goals of staff/program participants and submits it to supervisor.
- Serves on rehabilitation treatment team(s), including but not limited to attending team meetings, attending conferences, etc. Attends departmental meetings for program development and establishing effective systems of operations team enhancement.
- Attends training or seminars on a yearly basis to update knowledge and skills. Completes all mandatory training offered by CCS.
- Collaborates with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure effectiveness of occupational therapy program.
- Provides/Participates in in-service programs in areas of expertise for OT and all of CCS staff as requested.
- Participates in maintenance of targeted departmental budget and monitoring of equipment.
- Adheres to Service Monitoring System (SMS) standards for department, accreditation and licensure standards, and ethics of confidentiality.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy and one year human services experience
- One year experience in neuro-rehabilitation preferred
- Must be licensed OT/L in state and a member in good standing with AOTA
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state