Occupational Therapist OTApply Now Job ID 1900034N
Occupational Therapist OT
Primary Location: United States-TX-TXRound Rock
Houston, Texas, Occupational Therapist, NeuroRestorative
- Provides quality service delivery through evaluation and testing of program participants and the development of effective treatment plans for each participant.
- Administers innovative treatment programs to program participants and communicates treatment needs to appropriate staff. Provides re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary. Effectively manages assigned caseload.
- Sets up appropriate home exercise programs for participants in a timely manner. Performs home evaluations as needed.
- Maintains timely and appropriate program participant documentation including report of services. Completes weekly schedule request to meet OT goals of staff/program participants and submits it to supervisor.
- Serves on rehabilitation treatment team(s), including but not limited to attending team meetings, attending conferences, etc. Attends departmental meetings for program development and establishing effective systems of operations team enhancement.
- Attends training or seminars on a yearly basis to update knowledge and skills. Completes all mandatory training offered by CCS.
- Collaborates with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure effectiveness of occupational therapy program.
- Provides/Participates in in-service programs in areas of expertise for OT and all of CCS staff as requested.
- Participates in maintenance of targeted departmental budget and monitoring of equipment.
- Adheres to Service Monitoring System (SMS) standards for department, accreditation and licensure standards, and ethics of confidentiality.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy and one year human services experience
- One year experience in neuro-rehabilitation preferred
- Must be licensed OTR in state and a member in good standing with AOTA
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the people we serve, and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability. With a transdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, we draw upon a broad spectrum of innovative rehabilitation programs and support services in order to develop personalized treatment plans for each individual served.
NeuroRestorative is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.