Caregiver South SacramentoApply Now Job ID 17000N63
Caregiver South Sacramento
Primary Location: United States-CA-CASacramento
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Hiring Direct Support Professionals! The heart of what we do is serve adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Caregiver's are the link to the community for those we serve. Based in community settings, our Caregivers provide assistance with daily activities ranging from meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration, to accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation. In addition, our Caregivers support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life for those we support. At the end of your work day, you know you've made a difference in someone’s life.
This position in the FHA program serves the South Sacramento/Elk Grove Area. The shift includes afternoons, evenings and Saturday and/or Sunday.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or it sounds like the type of impact you want to make, we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid CA driver’s license
- Some experience in a direct care role preferred, but not required
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A rewarding work environment with great co-workers
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- Full benefits package for full time employees
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.
Apply Today! http://www.thementornetwork.com