Regional DirectorApply Now Job ID 17000ONN
Primary Location: CA-CASacramento-7801 Folsom Blvd
Regional Director – Northern California Region 2
High impact opportunity to manage operations in the Northern region of the state. As the Regional Director, you serve as the Business Leader for the region, providing direction and leadership for a team of professionals and other staff who support our individuals we serve, aligning with the state business goals and objectives. Ensure quality services to individuals served and meet compliance with applicable state and federal standards
California MENTOR is about helping people. We serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in community-based living designed to fit each individual's needs and preferences. If you are looking to bring your human services excellence and management experience to a dynamic, growing organization, consider joining our team.
Oversee the delivery of quality services and daily operations for the Northern California Region 2 area. Provide oversight of fiscal management, staff development, and quality assurance.
Ensure the individuals we serve are cared for with the utmost quality and attention.
Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all funding sources, regulatory bodies, and inter-agency liaisons and families of those we serve.
Plan, implement, and maintain all aspects of business and program development.
Review and recommend policies and procedures to enhance program efficiency, and use technical and analytical tools to measure performance and productivity.
Oversee authorizations for services; liaise with Finance/Billing and other operating units.
Team with Human Resources and Quality Assurance to provide all operations staff with proper training.
Oversee the recruitment and development of all professional staff and independent contractors. Manage staff professional development.
Hire and supervise program staff, evaluate programs and staff performance for quality assurance and utilization.
Oversee clinical and crisis management, service delivery, and compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate and legal requirements.
Manage public relations and marketing activities to support continued growth, development of the program.
Assist with marketing development of new business and projecting revenue and monitoring monthly expenses.
Ensure that all records are accurate, up-to-date, and are in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree and seven to ten years of related experience with significant management experience in the human services industry.
- Knowledge of Title 17 and Title 22 Regulations is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with juggling multiple priorities while remaining focused on staff and service quality.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, planning, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to understand financials, work effectively with the finance team
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- A passion for excellence, able to set standards and hold people accountable
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- Night and weekend availability for emergency on call ( by phone only)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000 people served in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!