From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Child Autism Behavior TechnicianApply Now Job ID 200001DI
Child Autism Behavior Technician
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Cloud
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Northway Academy, Autism Services for Children
Northway Academy is seeking Registered Behavior Technician's to join our team of dedicated professionals.
*Don't possess the credentials for an RBT, Northway Academy will provide the training that you will need to obtain the certification!
- Full-Time (limited part time)
- No Weekends
This position provides one-on-one Applied Behavior Analysis to children with Autism. We are looking for fun, energetic, and patient individuals to work with children on a day-to-day basis. This job will include:
- Teaching daily living skills
- Teaching social interaction skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Teaching basic school readiness
- Teaching self-management skills
- Behavior management techniques
- Complete session progress notes
- Accurate collection of on-going data
- Preparing stimuli for sessions
- Maintain organization on an on-going basis
- Must be 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Must meet and provide evidence of a Level I or Level II provider credentials (to be discussed)
- Compassionate with an ability to set boundaries
- Reliable and committed to making a difference for individuals and their families
- Warm personality that is approachable and easily assimilates into various teams
- Team player with an ability to work well with others to accomplish goals
- Quick learner who can learn strategies that will best support the program and individuals served
- Maintains a professional work ethic
- DHS EIDBI Benefit - Level I Provider (to be discussed)
- Enrolled in a Master’s Program or possess a Master’s Degree
- DHS EIDBI Benefit - Level II Provider (to be discussed)
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s Program or possess a Bachelor’s Degree
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment and full time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. Northway Academy is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
If you are creative and fun, have energy and are looking to work with children with Autism and various challenges, we are looking for you!