As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Paul
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
REM Ramsey offers residential services for children who experience mental health challenges. We offer personalized services in our group homes, which are nestled throughout the community. Our expert staff provides therapeutic supports and around-the-clock care for children in need. We utilize therapeutic models that include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis and Developmental Repair. Our care is individualized according to each child’s needs and our team members work to help children stabilize their mental health symptoms and behaviors, develop age appropriate life skills and prepare to transition back home or to independent living.
In addition to therapeutic supports we help children and adolescents with:
- Meal planning
- Academic development
- Medication management
- Social and recreational skill development
- Medical health monitoring
- Sensory programming
- Crisis plan development
- Community skill building
- Behavior management
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
- Paid Training
- Flexible Consistent Schedules
- Family-orientated environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for Full-time employees
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach with an ability to set boundaries
- Reliable, committed and loyal
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Ramsey is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.