Direct Care Staff
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Direct Care Staff
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNSaint Peter
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Habilitative Services, Inc. is looking for people to help individuals meet their dreams. A Caregiver/Direct Support Professional assists with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning, medication administration, and personal care. You will have the amazing opportunity to support people in the community to experience things they enjoy, and all while making a difference. If you want meaningful work, this is the career for you. If your passion is to help others in life, we assure you that you will get more from this career opportunity than you can imagine, and you are the person we are looking for to join our teams.
- Assure quality service for all people supported
- Effectively practice person centered planning
- Assist people to meet personal and physical needs
- Assist people to maintain a personalized and safe living environment
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- Paid Training
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Maintain confidentiality
- Respond to changing situations with a flexible manner
- High school diploma/GED NOT required
Habilitative Services, Inc. is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~32,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 37 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!