From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Temporary Program Records Coordinator Human ServicesApply Now Job ID 20000L43
Temporary Program Records Coordinator Human Services
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORSalem
Function:Office and Administrative Support
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
As a Program Records Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at MENTOR Oregon you will provide administrative support to the Brokerage/Case Management Services team, including compiling, verifying, typing, and filing individual records.
This position is located in Salem, and the schedule is Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- Maintains files and individual records in a timely manner by updating and filing data upon receipt of information.
- Assists in copying and distribution of record information per policy.
- Operates computer to enter and retrieve individual data.
- Maintains forms supply, including packet preparation.
- Reviews clinical documentation prepared by program staff to ensure that timecard and clinical documentation coincide. Provides appropriate and timely follow-up and tracking as needed.
- Forwards appropriate documents and information to other program staff upon request.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching (pending introductory period and eligibility requirements)
- Referral bonus if you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off, holiday pay, and annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of related experience